Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate VP of Development Stas Pietrucha talks about which PAIGE value he identifies with most and his passion for data.
1. Which of our BHGRE® P.A.I.G.E. (Passion, Authenticity, Inclusion, Growth, Excellence) core values do you identify with most, and why?
Authenticity. I’m a very straightforward person and always share my views and perspective in an open and honest way.
2. What are your favorite qualities in a customer?
I am drawn towards people that are collaborative and respectful, especially when faced with challenges or difficult situations.
3. What is the one characteristic that’s helped you the most in your career?
I am passionate about using data and analytics to make decisions, rather than using my heart or letting my personal biases guide me.
4. What was the last book you read?
Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited by Steve Krug
5. If you were not in real estate, what would you be doing?
I would be teaching Math or Computer Science to elementary school students.
6. What was the last song you heard that you couldn’t stop humming?
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.
7. Who is your real-life hero?
All of the men and women who have served in the military.
8. What is your favorite motto?
Done is better than perfect.
9. If you could sell a home in any market in the world, where would it be?
10. What advice would you give your younger self starting out in real estate?
Take chances, fail fast. That is the best way to learn and grow!