Sherry Chris, Chief Executive Officer and President of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, celebrates the 10-year anniversary of BHGRE® by sharing her top ten tips for success. Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments section.
1) Collaboration is the new competitive advantage. The more you share, the more you receive.
2) Be polite and treat everyone with respect. You never know when people will come in and out of your life.
3) Exceptional details create exceptional experiences.
4) Inspiration could come from anywhere: lift your head up and look around.
5) It always comes down to communication. As communication channels expand, the stakes get higher.
6) The point of diminishing returns is quickly reached. Learn how to recognize it to be most efficient.
7) Strike the right balance between using your instincts and using data: both have their important place.
8) Your core values are your north star. They especially come in handy when the right decisions are the harder ones to
9) Be aggressively protective of your personal and professional brand. Every interaction counts.
10) When you do something, do it with style.