Company acquires Distinct Estates, expanding its premier service to Palm Beach County
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and MADISON, N.J (June 15, 2017) — Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st announced today the acquisition of Distinct Estates LLC, located in Jupiter, Florida. With this acquisition, the fast-growing brokerage’s business portfolio now encompasses five offices and aims to serve more homebuyers and sellers along the east coast of Florida. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st is owned by Gene and Catherine Whiddon.
- Distinct Estates was an independent firm that has grown exponentially over the past five years — 12 percent in the last year alone. With this growth, the firm identified a need to upgrade its tools and technology in order to continue its trajectory. The firm chose Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate 1st because of its impressive resources.
- Distinct Estates was also drawn to the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand’s exceptional core business values: Passion, Authenticity, Inclusion, Growth, and Excellence.
- Similar operating principles and goals will aid a smooth transition as both brokerages prioritize customer satisfaction and agent productivity as measures of success.
- For Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st, the acquisition of Distinct Estates provides the potential of additional lead generation. Distinct Estates owns many consumer-facing URLs that attract potential buyers and sellers in the area.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st serves a wide range of buyers and sellers in Palm Beach County, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Miami Beach, Weston, Hollywood, Plantation, Coral Springs, Parkland and more.
“The Whiddons are dedicated to recruiting the best talent and providing customers with specialized, individual attention. Coupled with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate’s unique lifestyle focus and deep market expertise, this new office now has the advanced technology it needs to continue to grow. We are thrilled to see this expansion add to Better Homes and Gardens Florida 1st’s overall success.” – Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
“By being part of the Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate family, we find great value in knowing our agents are empowered with the greatest tools and resources in the industry. Distinct Estates shares the brand’s core values, which help hone our focus in delivering unparalleled customer service. We are excited to add Distinct Estates to our family and growing in the real estate business together.” – Gene Whiddon, President & Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st
Click to Tweet:
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st acquires Distinct Estates, expanding Florida presence #RealEstate @BHGFirst
- The company joined the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate franchise network in 2009.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st is committed to the community it serves, working with Rebuilding Together Broward, a non-profit organization that repairs homes of those in need. The brokerage and its affiliated agents participate in two home rebuilds each year.
- More information about Better Homes Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st is available online, including information about neighborhoods, agents and areas of expertise.
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes approximately 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 300 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes and Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.