KINGSTON, Jamaica and MADISON, N.J. (Mar. 12, 2018) — Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC today announced that La Maison Property Services Ltd., a residential real estate brokerage firm headquartered in Kingston, Jamaica, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Jamaica.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Jamaica Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Edwin Wint combines an extensive knowledge of the surrounding region with high caliber business acumen. He opened his brokerage in 1993, offering one of the most comprehensive suites of real estate services in Jamaica.
- Originally headquartered in the capital city of Kingston, a second location in Montego Bay expanded the firm’s ability to assist customers island-wide with primary and secondary homes.
- Wint has been deeply entrenched within Jamaica’s private sector for more than two decades, founding and managing several businesses, promoting real estate education and most recently serving as president of the REALTORS® Association of Jamaica from 2014 to 2017.
- The brokerage attributes its success to a respectful and empowering workplace atmosphere that encourages teamwork, innovation, and professionalism among its agents
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Jamaica is actively involved in improving its surrounding communities through the support of local projects and youth-oriented programs.
“We are thrilled for the opportunity to expand our presence in this dynamic community boasting a unique combination of culture and climate that is highly attractive to homebuyers seeking a tropical lifestyle. By consolidating their local expertise and diverse range of services with our comprehensive network of resources, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Jamaica is the ideal partner to help us strengthen our foothold in the Caribbean market.”
-Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“Joining the internationally recognized Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network offers us the competitive edge necessary to maintain our position as the premier real estate provider in Jamaica and reinforce our services to meet the needs of the next generation of homebuyers. Access to their tools, and adding the power of their respected brand name, will have an immediate impact as we expand in both the luxury and second-home markets.”
-Edwin Wint, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Jamaica
Click to Tweet:
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes & Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes & Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Caty Bennett Gray
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC