Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is happy to once again participate as the diamond sponsor of this year’s Real Estate Connect San Francisco Conference July 13-15th , where you’ll discover the latest technology trends and get advice from the leaders in the industry on the future of real estate. Here’s a list of all the many ways you can Connect with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate at the Conference.
- On Tuesday, July 13th from 8:30 to 12:30 p.m., join Wendy Forsythe, VP of Network Services, along with several of the leading brokerage operators in the industry as they discuss several hot topics during the Broker Summit.
- Be sure to grab a cup of coffee Wednesday, July 14th at 10:00a.m. from the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate coffee cart
- Spend some time with me at Meet the Leaders in the Exhibit Hall, Wednesday, 12:30-1:30p.m.
- I will be speaking at the General Session on July 15 10-10:15a.m., as I continue the conversation around The Next Generation Brokerage and reveal what we like to call “Beta Brokerage”
- Stay for the Inman Innovator Awards ceremony on Thursday July 15 11:05-11:20 a.m., where Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is up for a technology award, as well as Inman Innovator of the Year
- Stop by our Booth, (#106/107) to learn about our partnership with Pantone, and how we are bringing Real Estate from black and white to Technicolor
- Grab a Bettertini during cocktail hour, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate’s “signature drink”
- Get interviewed by the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate NEWS team at the booth or around the conference
- Premium members can stop by the Premium Lounge, sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, for Relax with a chair massage, enjoy breakfast and coffee, play with the new iPad, check your email, and even meet Ryan Scott, of “Top Chef” Fame
- While you’re there, get the new Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Vook uploaded onto your iPad or iPhone, and get a first-hand look behind the scenes of building this national real estate company from its initial launch in the late 1970’s, to its rebirth in 2008 as a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation.
We hope to see you there!