It’s that time of year again – Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate is gearing up for Inman Connect San Francisco 2015!
We are proud to once again host Broker Connect on August 4 from 9:00 a.m. – noon. This session is specifically designed for brokers/managers who are looking to gain invaluable insights from some of the most dynamic and innovative professionals in the business. This fast-paced morning, moderated by our president and CEO Sherry Chris, features a lot of fresh faces and ideas that will leave you inspired and ready to enhance your business.
Check out the topics and speakers below:
|9:00 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.||Welcome and Overview from Brad Inman, Publisher, Inman|
|9:10 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.||Round Table Networking|
|9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.||What Changes Might We See in Broker Business Models
• Jay Macklin, Owner/Broker, RE/MAX Platinum Living
• Eric Post, Managing Broker, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Realty Partners
• Jude Rasmus, Head of Real Estate, Virgent Realty
• Ashley Bowers, Chief Operating Officer, Homesmart
|10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||How Boutique Firms are Changing the Way Real Estate is Done
• Stephanie Lanier, Co-Founder and Broker-in-Charge, The Lanier Property Group
• Courtney Poulos, Broker/Owner, Acme Real Estate
• Heidi Rickerd-Rizzo, VP/Principal, Terra Firma Global Partners
|10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||Best Practices in the Digital Age
• Noelle Bortfeld, Chief Marketing Officer, Windermere Real Estate
• Chris Lim, Founder and CEO, Climb Real Estate Group
• Jerimiah Taylor, Team Leader, Keller Williams Realty (San Diego)
|11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||Which Broker Innovations Attract the Best Talent
• Mark Bennett, Designated Broker, Redfin
• Glenn Sanford, CEO and Chairman of the Board, eXp Realty International Corp.
• Charlie Moore, President/CEO, McGuire Real Estate
|11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||How to Operate Your Brokerage for Maximum Profitability
• Myron Kiriu, CEO and Co-Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty
• John Aaroe, Founder and Owner, John Aaroe Group
• James Nunemacher, Principal, Vanguard Properties
It’s not too late if you haven’t registered – Click here to be a part of Inman Connect SF 2015. And don’t forget to sign up for Broker Connect at no additional cost!