LAKELAND, Fla. and MADISON, N.J. (Dec. 8, 2017) — Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC today announced that Olive Branch Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Lakeland, Florida, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Olive Branch.
- Established in 2012, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Olive Branch broker and owner Debra Haskell brings 17 years of experience in Central Florida’s real estate market to her work at the helm of the brokerage.
- Haskell’s diverse and multilingual team specializes in new construction and custom homebuilding, as well as the luxury market, planned developments and historic homes.
- With its equidistant location to Orlando and Tampa, the convenient Lakeland-based firm also serves the popular residential locales of Winter Haven, Bartow, Brandon, Plant City, Lithia, Mulberry and Lake Wales.
- A local expert with deep market knowledge and an extensive network within several Central Florida communities, Haskell holds membership in the Lakeland Association of REALTORS® where she has also served on the Board of Directors; the Florida Association of Realtors, National Association of REALTORS® and My Florida Regional MLS. As the Chairperson for the REALTORS® Political Action Committee, she has also lobbied on behalf of homeowner rights in Tallahassee and Washington, D.C.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Olive Branch embraces a relationship-based business strategy and a lifestyle-centric focus to support the dynamic mix of small towns and major cities in the Central Florida communities it serves. Debra Haskell and her team are committed to helping homebuyers build connections and a true sense of home, which aligns perfectly with the brand and our core values.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate culture is a natural fit with ours, and I was inspired that it is one of the few real estate companies with a female CEO who sets such a strong, positive example. That forward-thanking energy, along with the technology and other tools the company provides, will enable my team to help current and future clients while fostering lasting and meaningful relationships.”
– Debra Haskell, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Olive Branch
For more information, visit www.bhgolivebranch.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC