Considering the amount of time people are spending online and on social media, agents and brokers should still be maintaining an active social presence.
Below are a few safe topics you can share with your audience to stay engaged and relevant in your community even when social distancing.
- Go through past reviews or testimonials and share the best ones.
- Discuss tools you have access to and how you use them to help your clients.
- Share fun activities and unique things your clients can be doing while at home.
- Share relevant local information including positive news in the area or share a special offering from your favorite restaurant.
- Post ideas for people to get involved in the community or with a local charity you support.
- Share positive quotes and inspirational content.
- Discuss steps people can take now if they want to sell their homes in the near future.
- Keep your clients updated on the market and what that means for them.
- Share photos and videos of current listings – as well as neighborhood information.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate affiliated agents and brokers can also use the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate® Social Tool to access, customize and schedule brand curated content.