We tell our agents the number one thing they must do to get more business is prospect, prospect, and then prospect some more.
We tell them to:
- Set goals.
- Have a prospecting plan.
- Practice your value proposition elevator speech.
- Pick up the phone and call expired listing owners and for sale by owners.
- Create contact campaigns with follow up and tracking.
- Utilize social media networking for visibility.
- Be visible in the community and talk to people every day about real estate.
- Include both proactive and passive prospecting activities every week.
We tell them when they do these things, they will get more listings, have more sales and make more money.
Talent attraction is prospecting for broker and managers. How do you approach talent attraction? The competition is stronger than ever to attract and retain good talent in real estate companies if we are to grow and prosper. The best way to accomplish the goal is to practice what we preach.