FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. and MADISON, N.J. (Nov. 16, 2017) — Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC today announced that Grand View North Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Flagstaff, Arizona, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Grand View North.
- Established in 2011, the firm is owned and operated by Lisa Paffrath and serves the residential real estate market across Coconino County in north central Arizona.
- Paffrath’s extensive knowledge of rural properties and the physical landscape in northern Arizona brings her clients an in-depth understanding of Coconino County – the second largest county in the continental U.S. – which draws homebuyers with its proximity to 2 million acres of national forest, Grand Canyon National Park and a wealth of winter sports offerings.
- Paffrath has been on the Northern Arizona Association of Realtors Board of Directors for four years, and serves on the Risk Management, Business Technology, Business Technology and Communications and Professional Standards committees with the Arizona Association of Realtors. She will join the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Leadership Team & Research Committee in 2018.
- With an expertise in affordable housing and sustainability, Paffrath’s commitment to the local community is reflected through her philanthropic work with initiatives such as the Coconino Humane Society, Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff, The Flagstaff Family Food Center and the Wounded Warrior Project.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Grand View North is located in the rapidly growing college town of Flagstaff, Arizona – a stunning area known for both its spectacular natural beauty and academic institutions like Northern Arizona University. Lisa Paffrath’s passion for and understanding of this dynamic community offers homebuyers a tremendous resource, and we are excited to welcome Lisa and her team to our network.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“Our philosophy is about more than just showing homes. People work with us because we make them feel like family, showing what it means to be a part of this amazing community. I recognized a similar quality in Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate that immediately made me feel at home. The brand’s national recognition will enable my team to build a legacy by instituting seamless processes and tools, facilitating our growth and deepening our commitment to the Flagstaff community.”
– Lisa Paffrath, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Grand View North
Click to Tweet:
For more information, visit www.bhgregrandviewnorth.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC