As part of our ongoing Beta Brokerage project, we invite you to join our next Beta Broker Hangout on Google+. We’re planning a lively discussion with two successful brokers on “The Impact of Office Design on Business.”
Join our 1-hour discussion with two brokers who will talk about how they designed their physical office space to foster company culture, meet sustainability standards and reflect the local community. We’ll also dive deep into the impact their approach has had on their business and why it was important to them.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT
- Jennifer Marchetti, SVP Marketing & Communications, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Marc Davison, 1000watt, Portland, OR
- Aman Daro, Red Oak Realty, San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Susana Murphy, Alante Real Estate, Plymouth, MA
- Eric Post, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Realty Partners, Portland, OR
How to join:
Follow this link to our Google+ page to watch the hangout live on March 18, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT.
We’ll take questions from viewers during the discussion via Twitter and Google+. Just tweet them with the hashtag #bhgre, or post them on our event page.
Beta Brokerage is an ongoing project in which we engage with entrepreneurial brokers from outside the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network to share and discuss innovative approaches to the real estate business to benefit the industry as a whole.
We hope you can join us!